Objective: Our client needed to embed capability for PMO Services to support its portfolio, programmes and projects and elected to outsource to myP3 under a PMO Managed Service.
- Fully implemented Project Online Configuration (MS Project Server / Project WebApp and Project Site Pages) for capture of all project Schedules, controls Registers (risks, issues, changes, lessons, etc.) and project documentation. Including. a Practice Centre library for methods, techniques, standards, templates and good practice exemplars.
- Portfolio Management, including Investment Priortisation and Selection, Portfolio Delivery Planning, Pipeline Management, Value & Benefits Management, Performance Monitoring, and Resource Capacity Planning.
- Centre of Excellence, including Frameworks, Methods and Practice Management, Tools / Techniques and Templates Maintenance, Guidance Factsheets Maintenance, P3 Maturity Development, Education & Competency, Assessment, Advice & Peer Review, Assurance and Quality Reviews.
- Project Assurance under an approved management standard and comprises of Gated Assurance Checklists.
- Delivery Support, including Project Setup & Closure, Planning & Estimating, Project Administration, Risk & Issue Management Support, Status Reporting Support, Financial Administration Support, and Governance Support / Secretariat Services.
- Successful implementation, client stakeholder adoption and ongoing management of Project Online as a Service (POLaaS).
- Successful implementation, client adoption and ongoing management of Portfolio, Programme, Project Management Office as a Service (PMOaaS), enabling the provision of upsizing and downsizing as needed.
- Continuation of services uptake due to their regard as the most cost-effective model with guaranteed service levels.
- An uplift in capability from P3M3 (Portfolio, Programme and Project) Maturity Model rating level 0 to 2 under self-assessment after just one year noting that significant progress continued in year 3 with an overall estimated achievement of 2.7. Note P3M3 maturity model optimized score is 5.