- 6 Months Contract
- December Start
- Canberra Location
The client is seeking a Technical Project Manager/Business Analyst, to manage multiple projects with from initiation through to close under an evolving project management framework.
As a Technical Project Manager you will concurrently manage multiple projects, coordinate diverse teams of stakeholders, oversee and report on progress to delivery, undertake procurement and tenders in accordance with government procurement frameworks, identify and manage risks and oversee the implementation of risk mitigation plans.Essential Criteria:
• Demonstrated experience using MS Project, MS Office 365, Sharepoint, MS Teams and MS Project Web App.
• Experience with ICT and professional services procurement in a federal government context
• Relevant tertiary qualifications (e.g. in ICT or Business Management) in addition to formal project management training.
• strong administrative and time management skills, with the ability to effectively prioritise and allocate tasks Essential Knowledge and Experience
• Experience in the successful management and delivery of technology related projectsDesirable Criteria:
• Experience delivering projects involving Microsoft Business Applications (Dynamics 365 and Power Platform) and Records Management
Contact Thom Riddle on 0541159945 for further information