Senior Report Developer
- 12-24 Months
- Immediate Start
Our Government client is seeking an experienced Senior Report Developer to support the development of a budgeting and reporting solution to be used by all Northern Territory Government agencies. This project aims to provide agencies with a solution that enables timely whole of government reporting, reduce financial governance risk and deliver efficiencies by enabling a consistent and centralised process.
The Senior Report Developer will be required to work with subject matter experts, project team members and other stakeholders to gather, define, document and communicate Business Intelligence requirements and associated business rules. The Senior Report Developer will lead a small team to develop and test Business Objects Universe(s) and Web Intelligence Reports. Essential Skills and Experience
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Extensive experience with developing reports with SAP Business Objects web intelligence and in gathering and documenting Business Intelligence requirements, including business rules and measures.
- Strong experience with Business Objects Universe Development.
- Experience with developing financial reports and knowledge of financial systems.
- Demonstrated experience in BI Information analysis across multiple large systems, and knowledge of data warehouse dimensional modelling techniques.
- Highly effective client liaison and workshop facilitation skills.
- Experience leading a small team with high priority deliverables, and ability to guide and provide knowledge transfer to other project team members.
- Experience in project management within established structures and large transformational projects with ability to work to tight deadlines and competing priorities.
- Knowledge and understanding of NTG business systems and data domains.
- Experience using Atlassian tools such as Jira and Confluence.
For additional information, please contact Thom Riddle on 0451159945