- 6 Month Contact Possibility of Extension
- Darwin Location
- January Start
As a senior project manager you will consult and coordinate with all stakeholders and subject matter experts to implement business requirements and priorities to deliver solutions which achieve agreed business outcomes.Essential Skills and Experience:
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- High level leadership, interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to take a lead role across business, vendor and program stakeholders.
- Strong knowledge, understanding of and experience working in project management methodology, techniques and frameworks.
- Demonstrated high level project management skills within a large, complex and high-profile ICT program environment.
- Demonstrated track record in providing leadership in matters of governance and probity, strategic and business planning, resolving complex risks and issues and the successful delivery of agreed business priorities and objectives.
- Excellent liaison skills in particular the ability to negotiate with people across business areas, functions and the organisation with a focus on achieving high quality outcomes.
- Proven ability to effectively support change management to integrate new ICT capabilities with organisational transformation needs
- Significant experience in project management and leadership in delivering large and complex business systems projects.
- Experience in technical concepts including system analysis, design, integration and associated interfaces.
Contact Thom Riddle on 0451 159 945 for a confidential discussion.