Senior .Net Developer
- 6 Month Contract
- Immediate Start
- Canberra Based
Our Government Client is seeking a Senior .Net Developer for an exciting project. As a Senior .Net Developer with highly developed analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills, you will be responsible for:
Essential Skills and Experience
- Producing code using . C# .Net.
- Creating applications from scratch.
- Configuring existing systems and providing user support.
- Documenting high level, detailed, technical and solution design.
- Strong experience using technologies including .Net, C#, ASP.Net, WCF, SOAP, WebAPI, .Net Core
- Strong experience in database development using MS SQL Server (Stored Procedures, TSQL).
- Experience with GIT, TFS and build servers.
- Strong experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Strong experience in writing technical documentation.
- Baseline Security Clearance
- Experience with complex Identity Management architecture.
- Good understanding of infrastructure components including Azure and cloud technologies.
- Experience with SAP Human Resource interfaces.
Contact Thom Riddle on 0451195545 for further information.