- 12 Month Contract
- December Start
- Darwin Location
As a Senior Analyst/Programmer you will be responsible for the analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of system interfaces Skills and Experience
- Highly skilled in programming, C# .Net preferred but Java or equivalent acceptable.
- Demonstrated experience with integrating online systems in an Enterprise setting.
- Strong data analysis, communication, problem solving analysis and writing skills.
- Strong stakeholder relationship management skills.
- Experience using tools such as JIRA, Confluence and SharePoint.
- Experience working in Government and/or large enterprise environments.
- Demonstrated skills with WebAPI / Web Applications (IIS) / SQL Server
- Demonstrated skills with message queue patterns
- Demonstrated skill with developing solutions that use an Enterprise Service Bus
- Demonstrated skills with developing desktop applications in WPF/XAML
- Demonstrated skills with SOAP web services
- Demonstrated skills with REST and JSON web services
Contact Thom Riddle on 0451 159 945 for further information