- Commence June 2021
- 6 month contract with possible extension
- ACT, NSW or Vic Location
Our Government Client is seeking Full-stack developers to assist in delivery of a custom .Net data driven application including API development for interagency exchange of information and website access. The candidates will be expected to be experienced with data driven design and the Iconix process within both SQL and NoSQL environments.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated practical experience with NoSQL (MongoDB), Dotnet and related toolsets in a web application environment.
- Sound knowledge of best practices associated with managing API as an asset including API design, implementation and maintenance.
- Experience implementing enterprise grade databases and related service offerings in Azure.
- Demonstrated ability in effectively organising work and managing tasks in a Kanban environment over the life of a project.
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Experience with automated build and release using Azure DevOps.
- Practical understanding of Domain Driven Design and the use of Iconix process in website development.
- Experience working with Sparx Enterprise Architect software or similar.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Must have current baseline clearance.
For further information please contact Thom Riddle on 0451 159 945.
Please hit "Apply now" and submit your application by Monday 17 May 2021.