- 8 Month Contract/Possible Subsequent 12 Month Extension
- Canberra Location
- November Start
Our Government Client is seeking a Senior Developer to provided expertise in Microsoft Identity Manager as part of a small team working on Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) including MIM design, MIM architecture, technical leadership in implementing MIM functionality and skills transfer. Essential Skill and Experience
- Demonstrated ability in using Microsoft Identity Manager and other related technologies (such as Active Directory)
- In depth understanding of the integration of Microsoft Identity Manager with a variety of other platforms – some using out-of-the-box management agents (such as SQL server, Azure and Exchange) and in other cases custom developed management agents.
- Ability to provide performance measures including operational and technical reports and a good understanding of Bastian Server and Privileged Access Management.
- Strong leadership, communication and relationship management skills. This includes the translation of complex technical information to a non-technical audience and skills transfer to other developers/project staff.
- Proven experience working in a multidisciplinary agile team.
- Current baseline clearance.
- Experience with SAP Human Resource interfaces.
- Experience with complex Identity Management architectures.
- Good understanding of infrastructure components including Azure and cloud technologies
For further information contact Thom Riddle on 0451159945