- Commence June 2021
- 6 Month contract with possible extensions
- ACT Location
The Information Management Officer is an important role in the ongoing support for digital recordkeeping in the department and the administration of the recordkeeping system. The position also assists with the management of the department’s paper files and the delivery of training in the use of HPE Content Manager 9 to manage digital records.
The position will undertake the following activities:
- Provide help desk support to staff on digital and paper records management, including incident management for HPE Content Manager 9.
- Perform administration duties in the records management system, HPE Content Manager 9 including creating and de-activating user accounts; routine maintenance tasks to maintain system integrity; importing/exporting records; processing paper file creations, file requests and movements; quality assurance of record metadata and classification of records
- Perform paper file audits and conduct census activities
- Prepare records for transportation to and from offsite storage facilities, vendors and National Archives.
- Digitise paper records, including the sentencing and destruction of paper files using NAA and agency specific records authorities.
- Assist with the delivery of training to departmental staff on the use of HPE Content Manager 9 and development of training materials.
- Develop records management help cards for review and publication.
- Run statistical reports on recordkeeping usage and training.
- Promote and demonstrate the principles and practices of Equity and Diversity, WH&S and adhere to the APS Values and Code of Conduct.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated experience in a records management role or qualifications in information and records management or related discipline.
Must have ability to obtain baseline clearance.
For further information please contact Thom Riddle on 0451 159 945.
Please hit "Apply now" and submit your application by Friday 21 May 2021.