- Commence June 2021
- 6 month contract with possible extension
- ACT, NSW or Vic location
Supporting development teams by building, maintaining and supporting Azure DevOps CI/CD pipelines.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated experience building including automating, supporting and maintaining Azure DevOps functions such as CI/CD and ARM, pipelines, process templates, dashboards and various integration/service hooks with related tools such as ITSM functions in ServiceNow and Microsoft Teams.
- Experience implementing and educating best practice approaches while supporting Azure DevOps support services
- Highly developed analytical skills and ability to exercise sound judgement and decision making
- Demonstrated ability in effectively organising work and managing multiple tasks in a Kanban environment over the life of a project.
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Practical understanding of Domain Driven Design development.
- Experience working with Sparx Enterprise Architect software or similar.
Must have current baseline clearance.
For further information please contact Thom Riddle on 0451 159 945.
Please hit "Apply now" and submit your application by Monday 17 May 2021.