- 12 Month Contract
- Early 2021 Start
- Darwin Based
Our Client is seeking a Data Quality Analyst to work on data migration and other data related activities within an Enterprise Project Services program.
Scope of Works:
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Perform data profiling to identify instances of poor data quality and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets using statistical techniques
- Define, document and communicate the data migration requirements, data quality issues.
- Develop and provide input into the design, planning and management of data quality processes to deliver cleansed source data to be migrate to target system.
- Provide input into the design, planning and management of data deduplication processes.
- Identify opportunities for enhancements and refinements to data governance and data management practices, processes and standards for effectively carrying out data migration activities.
- Minimum 5 years’ demonstrated experience in data analysis on multi system data convergence and migration projects.
- Extensive experience with the Microsoft platform in the development of data migration processes e.g. .NET Framework, Team Foundation Server (TFS), T-SQL.
- Demonstrable experience with Microsoft data platform, including tools such as SSIS and Master Data Services.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse and disseminate significant amounts of information across project teams and stakeholders with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience in project/program management within established structures with the ability to work to tight deadlines and competing priorities.
- Experience in project/program management within governance frameworks.
National Police Clearance and Working with Children Clearance Required.Contact Thom Riddle 0451 159 945 for further information.