- Commence June 2021
- 6 month contract with possible extension
- ACT, NSW or Vic location
Our Government Client is seeking a Data Modeler to assist with modelling using Domain Driven Design and then implementing entities in SQL or NoSQL database.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated experience with NoSQL database design.
- Practical experience with Sparx Enterprise Architect software.
- Highly developed analytical skills and ability to exercise sound judgement and decision making.
- Demonstrated ability in effectively organising work and managing tasks within a Kanban environment over the life of a project.
- Demonstrated experience with SQL and NoSQL database administration included performance tuning.
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Practical experience working with MongoDB or Cosmos DB.
Must have current baseline clearance.
For further information please contact Thom Riddle on 0451 159 945.
Please hit "Apply now" and submit your application by Monday 17 May 2021.