- 12 Month Contact
- January Start
- Darwin Location
Our Client is seeking a Business Change Analyst who will be responsible for assisting in the implementation of a single, secure, digitally enabled, territory-wide records application across the whole organisation. Scope of Works
Reporting to the Change Manager, the Business Change Analyst will work as part of the Change Management team in a coordinated approach across multiple locations to conduct activities such as:
Skills and Experience
- Gap Analysis
- Service Capability & Readiness Assessments
- Document Change Plans
- Training Validation
- Go-Live Support
- Continual Service Improvement
- Contemporary change management frameworks, methodologies, practices and tools.
- Stakeholder engagement methodologies for organisational wide business transformations.
- Political sensitivities impacting on the planning, development, and implementation of a major change project.
- Design and implementation of tactics and protocols that enable effective and productive inter-agency and stakeholder relations.
- Communication, negotiation and conflict management strategies and approaches.
- Cross-cultural communication, mediation and negotiation techniques.
- Effective risk management in a sensitive and diverse environment.
Contact Thom Riddle 0451 159 945 for further information.