The Business Analyst will be required to consult, collaborate and coordinate with business subject matter experts and stakeholders on the
design and implementation of appropriate solutions to support business processes.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Facilitate workshops, interviews, and focus groups elicit, analyse and document business and functional requirements
- Undertake and support testing activities including preparing and executing test plans and cases.
- Document requirements, objectives, outcomes, processes,
procedures, work instructions and workflows.
- Deliver project documentation in alignment with project management frameworks, as agreed with the Project Manager.
- Extensive skills and experience in requirements gathering, business process analysis/modelling and information analysis/modelling, planning, design, testing and system integration, using industry standard techniques in a complex business environment.
- Experience mapping business requirements and processes to the functionality of a product whilst identifying gaps and opportunities.
- High level analytical skills and organizational skills with good attention to detail and ability to think laterally and conceptually.
- Experience in end to end delivery of major business systems.
- Highly skilled in the use of Microsoft Visio, proficient in the use of JIRA and SharePoint or ability to quickly acquire.
- Experience identifying and analysing complex legislative and / or regulatory requirements applicable to an environment or process.
Contact Thom Riddle on 0451159945 for further information