- 12 – 24 Months
- Canberra Based
- Immediate Start
Our Government Client is seeking an experienced Business Analyst for a project based in the ACT.
Working with a range of stakeholders you will develop business processes to support the onboarding of new services, performing requirements analysis and document/communicate findings. You will also work closely with key stakeholders to develop and agree supporting operational procedures and gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders to inform business processes. Essential Skills and Experience
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills and the proven ability to quickly develop and deliver business process mapping and supporting procedural documentation.
- Proven strong communication and engagement skills and a demonstrated ability to work with a range of government stakeholders.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions is essential.
- Ability to obtain Baseline Clearance.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Experience working in an operational area within Government would be an advantage.
For further information contact Thom Riddle on 0451159945