- 12 – 24 Months
- Canberra Based
- January Start
Our Government client is seeking an experienced Business Analyst for a project based in the ACT. This role represents an exciting opportunity for you to join a multidisciplinary team. You will be responsible for undertaking a range of requirement gathering activities in addition to conducting investigations, undertaking specialist or technical research and analysis activities, and providing professional advice within an area of specialization based on systems knowledge, policy and legislation. Essential Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated experience in transformational programs, guiding and driving product owners/business SME to develop user journey, business features, streamline business processes and consolidate common services/data to deliver business change to deliver contemporary customer experience.
- A proven track record in working in Agile environment to develop requirements artefacts for complex IT systems including websites and mobile applications.
- Experience working with complex IT systems, including a sound understanding of system interoperability, database structures and data flows between systems.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating and leading consultation with internal and external consultants to elicit user and business requirements.
- Proven ability in development of high quality BA artefacts as required.
- Ability to obtain baseline clearance.
- Previous experience in a Government agency is highly desired.
- Experience using Azure DevOps for Agile Methodology.
For further information contact Thom Riddle on 0451 159 945