- 9 Month Contract
- Canberra Based
- Immediate Start
Our Government Client is seeking an experienced Agile Coach with the to mentor, support and empower various ICT teams with adopting agile work practices. Teams will be across the delivery spectrum including business teams, development teams, technical operations and testing teams.
In this role you will:
Essential Skills and Experience
- Lead planning processes to successfully guide the agile journey.
- Lead training, communications, and technical activities to successfully implement agile practices into the culture of the organisation.
- Communicate and collaborate across business and ICT in successfully adopting agile practices, including working on communications plans.
- Support the development of portfolio and program management and governance.
- Set up workflow systems such as Azure DevOps for Agile Organizations
- Demonstrated Agile experience, including with Scrum and other similar frameworks
- Portfolio and Program Management and Governance
- Demonstrated experience introducing Agile into the enterprise
- Strong facilitation, collaboration and communication skills
- Current Baseline Clearance
- Previous Scrum Master experience
- Experience with the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Extensive experience working in government
For further information contact Thom Riddle on 0451159945